Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Sunday Best


All my boys have been wearing to church for the last couple of months are shorts and short sleeve button up shirts. Nice shorts, mind you. But shorts none the less. Mike said that we needed to get them out of shorts and into some more appropriate church attire. Like the dutiful wife that I am (hee hee, funny joke) I got online and ordered them some new Sunday clothes right away. I was trying to take a picture of them in their Sunday best but they were being so uncooperative. This is the best that I could do. Those are some handsome devils!

2 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Wow, do you think these two could be related? Sheesh, they look so much alike!!

Teresa said...

Wow! The baby looks just like Tyler did! I thought he was Tyler until I remembered Tyler would be older now. That is crazy! Glad to see you have a blog;-)