Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Count your many blessings


We are so blessed in many ways. 'Tis the time of year that I tend to think a little more about my many blessings. This week I am reminded of how fortunate I am to be a part of two wonderful families. Of coarse, I miss my family and wish I could spend some time with them but we are so lucky to have Mike's parents here with us this week and we love them so much! Yesterday we had the oppurtunity to visit the Alamo (which is where this picture was taken) and the Riverwalk here in San Antonio. We had a great time. We look forward to spending a few more days with them.

5 comments:

mahina said...

ahhh, reminds me of my mission! when the new missionaries arrived every month they took us from the airport straight to the alamo. so that picture brings back memories of my former self!

happy thanksgiving!

what kind of a name is abra said...

Stan and Linda are two of my very favorite people in the whole world!! THey treat us like we are part of their family whenever we see them, I just love it!! That Neilson family is great. Last Thanksgiving at Jenn's was our favrite so far. The boys were crushed we aeren't going again this year. Tell everyone hello!!!!

Bridget said...

Have a great Thanksgiving! I hear Bethany is in town although I am out of town so I missed her. :(

pam said...

Hey, Stan and Linda are two of my favorite people too. I'm so jealous that they got to see you and vice versa. We love and miss you.

Sydney said...

Did you know I got kicked out of the Alamo? True story.