Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I guess I'm finally going to blog



I don't know where I got the gene that makes me want to "fight the machine" all the time. You know what I mean right? The gene that makes you want to not do what everyone else is doing! For instance, the only reason that I haven't started a blog is because everyone else has one. That's totally dumb of me. What am I proving to anyone? Well, that's not really the only reason. I am also not computer savvy and didn't want to take the time to figure out how to do this blog thing. But, I do LOVE to stalk other people's blogs so I must like blogging. I suppose it's time to do one of my own. I guess I will conform. ARG! I hate conforming!!






6 comments:

Katie Smith said...

It's about FREAKIN' time! I don't know why you got the "fight the machine" gene, but you've got to learn to fight that gene. You must have got enough of that gene for the both of us because I don't feel that way at all. :) Blogging is fun! I'm so excited that you've started one.

what kind of a name is abra said...

I LOVE it, love to see how huge and beautiful your kiddos are. Grace looks scary old, she almost looks sexy and that is wrong, I tell you, WRONG!!! I love you and miss you! Do you stalk my blog? Never leaving me a comment? NICE, wait until you don't get any comments and see how it feels....

Megan said...

I'm so glad you are blogging. I knew it was only a matter of time before you did it. You have all the qualities of a great blogger: cute kids who you take lots of pictures of. I'm not saying you gave in at all... that would definately incite that fighting gene. Let's just say the rational part of you won out? love you lots and am excited to see all the fun things to come on the neilson blog!

The Ramptons said...

Look at you blogging!! Way to stop fighting against the machine girl. It's really no use, you just gotta join the blogging revolution. Well, you especially have to blog when you have such dang cute kids to show off! Love the pictures. And PS, the pretty park is the Botanical gardens..lets go.

BjandEm said...

I am proud of you girl!!! Loved your family blog.

Anonymous said...

Becca--It's Danielle (Coakley), Katie's friend. I saw your name on her blog and had to see how grown up your kids were. They are adorable and hope you are enjoying Texas.