Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Halloween in Texas

Halloween in Texas is weird! It's just shouldn't be 80 degrees when you are trick or treating. Halloween memories for me include things like; hot apple cider, heavy jackets and rain. I don't think I saw one kid in a jacket and we didn't drink hot apple cider. It's just not right I tell ya! But hey, the kids had a ball. That's what it's all about, I guess. Jaike really did have a costume. I know it's hard to tell from the picture. Here you see him as a "hawaiian" that's only because he got something sticky all over his real costume the night before at our ward Trunk or Treat. It's obvious what the other kids were from this picture but what you can't see is that Grace's costume has a name tag that says "Major Flirt." Anytime someone asked what she was she would just say "an army girl." She said that "major flirt" was kind of dumb but I think it's cute.

No comments: