Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Riley "Ranch"









While on our vacation we were able to spend some time with our cousins on the Neilson side of the family. They live in Eagle Mountain and have horses. Everytime we went over to their house, all the kids wanted to do was ride the horses. Poor Grace, now she's dying to have one and doesn't really understand why they can have horses but we cant. Let's see......I think it's called money and space. Aunt Jennifer and Kirsten were so great about taking the kids for rides. I'm sure it's not the most fun thing for 16 year old Kirsten to ride her 4 & 2 year old cousins around but she was so willing. Thanks Rileys! We had lots of fun visiting with you.

9 comments:

Katie Smith said...

Okay, Jaike and Tyler look identical in that picture together. Sheesh! I'm sure Grace and Emi were in heaven on those horses! And what do you mean "space?" Your backyard is totally big enough for a horse! HA!

Balser said...

I'd like to see the military movers try to put a number sticker on a nice big horse! I wonder how it's like to be crated up in a big box and shipped location to location! Probably another reason the horse answer is no. Maybe she could find a horse friend (that's someone elses) that's near your house. (FYI-Go Utah!)

Ash said...

I've always wished I had relatives with horses....so jealous!

Scott-n-Allison said...

Lia constantly tries to convince me that she wouldn't mind a horse in her room...

When I won't agree to that she tries for the backyard. While in Sunriver this summer a rancher told us you could lease horses. Maybe you should try that before you buy! LOL Leasing a horse?!?!

So Fun!

Rich Vial said...

I honestly love this whole crew! Rich

Lindsey Bell said...

Where is the picture of you on a horse??

Kat Rose said...

I bet the kids loved all of that! Looks like so much fun. You can reach me on my cell 678-860-2469. Is that the # you tried? We will have a home phone in about 2 weeks. I'll talk to you soon!

The Thomas Family said...

Ohh I love Jennifer. Holy cow Kirsten is sooo grown up.
What a fun trip. Dang your kids are cute!

Rochelle said...

I bet that was a memory that can't be replaced. I can only imagine how Miranda would have acted with horses at her disposal...scared at first, but in love the next....great pics! Love ya!