Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Aunt Pam





I am back from vacation and ready to blog. Lots has happened in the last couple of months and I will try to catch y'all up in the next couple of weeks. Back in June, Aunt Pam flew out from Chicago to take care of my kids so that I could go to girls camp. She is so wonderful. My house was spotless, my laundry was done and my kids were spoiled. The kids had such a great time with her and we are so grateful that she was able to come out and see us. WE LOVE YOU AUNT PAMMY!

9 comments:

Sarah said...

WOW! How nice! What a great Aunt!

Siouxsie said...

How awesome to have someone who can do such a great job for your family so you can enjoy the scorching hot Texas outdoors. Looking forward to hearing more of how your vacation went. :-)

Lisa said...

Hooray! So glad you're back...as much as I like looking at Jaike's cute little bum :). Hope you are well! P.S. Just found out Jacob got Ms. Byrd :).

Matt Haroldsen said...

what a great aunt!! Hope girls camp was fun!!

Melissa-Mc said...

I love visitors like that. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Hope it was a great day.

Hall Family said...

Can Aunt Pam come visit my home for a week too??? :D

An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. said...

Welcome back! I hope your vacation was fun and does Aunt Pam come visit other families too? Since you were wondering, YES, I am insane but now that I can walk again and don't have to slide down the stairs on my bum anymore, I am actually thinking of doing it again someday. Would you be insane enough to want to run one too? If you are, let me know! Glad you're back.

Wendy said...

Hey, I am responding to your comment on my blog.......Did you not know that I am a Texan now too?!! We live in the Dallas area, we have been there for almost 4 years.

Rachael said...

We sure had fun with you. Glad you are back home.