Monday, November 10, 2008

BLOG STRIKE!!

I have decided that I am on a total blog strike. Quite honestly there are plenty of things that I could talk about. Like my sister Beth coming to visit, that was fun. Or, going to Time Out For Women, uplifting. I could post pictures of Halloween or even talk about planting a winter garden. But, I just haven't had the energy. By the end of the day, I just wanna sit in front of the T.V. and do nothing for awhile. Sorry friends. I am still here and I even have lots of fun pictures that I will get around to posting sometime. TTFN

8 comments:

Sarah said...

Well I will stay posted!

Ringleader said...

Me too! Finally, when I had anybody who even bothered to read anything I wrote- about a month ago- I just stopped... too tired- too busy- I don't know... I suppose I'll feel like it again soon-

Lindsey Bell said...

Unacceptable! We want pictures!

Megan said...

please come back!!!! I'm starting to feel out of the loop. I could just stop being lazy, pick up a phone and call you.... but I'd rather you did all the work ans just post! :)

shannan maio said...

I'm waiting for some updates....

The Balmer Family said...

I hear you! My promise is to do one blog a month, and even that is hard. Last time I had the time I made 3 different blogs and only posted one a week so I look like I'm on it -- SO I get it, I'll join you on Strike!

Kat Rose said...

Take a break. You deserve it! Good for you. Did you get my mesage about April 30th? Does that work for you? Call me.

Parrott Family said...

Becca where are you!! Mike is grossing everyone out with his bloddy surgery pictures. Take back the computer. Ick!!! :)