Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Tagged - keepin' it real

I was tagged...
The rules...10 photos, take them right away, no cleaning up first, tag 5 friends.

1.SELF PORTRAIT - isn't she lovely!



2.WHAT YOUR KIDS ARE DOING RIGHT NOW!!!

Tyler - still sleeping, yeah for me!


Jaike - still sleeping


Girls waiting at the bus stop on the last day of school. (which was actually almost a week ago. It just took me this long to post them.)


3. LAUNDRY PILE - I usually have a pile about that big on my bedroom floor, I swear it's never done.




4. FRIDGE - Usually a mess, it's on the bottom of my list of things to clean.


5. KITCHEN SINK - I hate stainless steel, it always looks dirty.


6. CLOSET - mulit-purpose room really, used for clothes, crafts, pictures, sewing stuff, ect..


7. TOILET - not always this clean, today is your lucky day!



8. FAVORITE SHOES - cause they look good with almost anything and they make me really tall!




9. FAVORITE ROOM - because it's usually clean.




10. DREAM VACATION - I don't really know where I would go. Maybe Switzerland or Ireland. I think it would be fun to take my kids if they were older. I don't really know how to get a picture of that and post it.


I tag Katie, Kat, Shannan, Emily Cutler, and Andrea Nelson. Come on guys! I usually hate stuff like this but this one is kind of fun.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is cool!

mahina said...

you are lovely as always!

and remind me again why YOU need to be taller??

Kat Rose said...

I love your life...Can I come live in it?

Melissa-Mc said...

Everything looks great. I love the picture of those cute girls waiting for the bus.

Tonya said...

Lovely photo! Love the boys sleeping in their undies. Cute girls! Great shoes, but I am asking the same question as Kathy:)

Tonya said...

I meant the same question as Mahina!

Bridget said...

Cute shoes. And sleeping kids is always a beautiful thing. Love the clean living room too.

Scott-n-Allison said...

How in the WORLD do you keep your boys asleep while the girls are getting ready for school? Once one child is up in my house, they ALL think they need to be up.

You are cute.

I wish I was as tall as you without your shoes.

Your house looks so clean and fresh.

Who cares about the fridge...the doors stay closed anyway.

We'll sign up to go on vacation with you!

The Thomas Family said...

So, I noticed you have a child's lock on your fridge. That cracks me up. Seriously though, I've gotta copy that one. :) We've got a three year old who thinks it's a free for all.
What a great life you have!

Hall Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hall Family said...

SOOOOOOOOOOO FUN!! :D --We recently had a very nasty comment posted on our blog. WE have had to set it to private. Here is my e-mail address hall_becky@hotmail.com
If u send me your e-mail address, I'll give you an invite to our blog. :(

pam said...

That was a fun post. Thanks Bec

Katie Smith said...

Um, yeah...you tagged me and I'm just now reading this post a week later! I have to admit that I'm completely embarrassed where I live right now. Seriously, my husband is in grad school and we live in a ghetto, PROVO apartment. What more can I say, you don't want to see it...trust me.

An amazingly handsome couple with their even more beautiful children, if possible, and their daily adventures. said...

Just now getting to it. What a slacker I am! Check it out.