Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Chocolate Dipping






When I was a kid my mom always had a bunch of her friends over at Christmas time to dip chocolates. I remember this being such a fun event. Last year I had my first chocolate dipping party and my Mom was there to help train me in the ways of chocolate dipping. I wasn't going to do it this year but kind of last minute my friend Becca encouraged me to do it again. We had a great time and walked away with more chocolates than any one human being should eat. Thanks for coming ladies!

10 comments:

Kat Rose said...

FUN! Why was I not invited?

Melissa-Mc said...

Yummmmmmmmmm! That's my kind of candy.

The Jones--trying to keep up said...

Thanks for the invite Becca. It was a great time. You didn't have to post my pictures on there though....now everyone knows I'm a cheese.:) Ha!Ha! Pictures never capture me in my best moments.

Scott-n-Allison said...

And chocolate isn't even your favorite! I'm impressed...and agree with Kat...why was the invite not extended? Send them my way. I'll help you eat them!

Grace said...

looks like you all had a great time!! I haven't done chocolates in long time. Looks like fun!

Tonya said...

I LOVE chocolate and those look scrumptious:0) I am liking the idea of a chocolate dipping party.

Lindsey Bell said...

Fun! I want to chocolate dip! That's a fun tradition

Rochelle said...

So sad I missed it, but I guess I was a little busy :)
Looks like you had a blast...please put me on your list for next year?!
Love ya!

april said...

becca ... you are SOOOOO domestic! i bet they tasted awesome! luv ya!

Cassie said...

You go girl!