Thursday, April 10, 2008

What could I blog about?

Seriously, sometimes I just think my life is so boring. What the heck am I going to blog about? Do you really want to hear that I taught an aerobics class today or that I took Jaike to the doctor to check on his surgical recovery? I could tell you about my dog going to the bathroom on my living room floor or that I never see my husband cause he lives at the hospital. How exciting is that? I love reading all Y'all's blogs but I just wonder sometimes if I have a blog worthy life. Another problem that I have been having is that Mike bought me a new camera with our tax return, nothing fancy, and I don't know how to get the pictures off of that darn thing. And then sometimes, I just feel lazy and want to lay down or watch T.V. & eat popcorn instead of blogging. So these are some of my lame excuses for the month that has passed with no new posts from me. I really am going to try and get some of these pictures off my camera this week so that you can see what the heck has been going on with us. Just try to have a little patience with me, will ya?

13 comments:

Scott-n-Allison said...

Go to pyzam.com for easy backgrounds and instructions for changing it from the blogger background...I hear you on the "no news to share" feelings. Sometimes my boring life puts me to sleep! :)

Valeri said...

Well if it makes you feel better, I was entertained reading the post about your boring life, which to me doesn't seem all that boring. :)

Welcome back to blogging! Can't wait to see some pictures.

Bridget said...

Oh, not to worry. Entire blog posts have been done about how boring, monotonous and lifeless our mommy lives are. It's all in the giving of the juicy details of nothingness that is so wonderful to share. Don't give up!

Melissa-Mc said...

My hesitancy in starting a blog was that I didn't want to feel pressure in maintaining it. So if you don't feel like posting for a spell, don't feel guilty.

You don't have a boring life. Sometimes when you have lots of little kids and never see your husband it feels like you are living in a hole. Way to go on teaching aerobics classes. If I'd moved there I'd totally want to go to it.

Mamamanya said...

Yeah!!! You're back!! Love the info about your day...strange to think that everyday life can be so interesting to all your stalking friends, hehe! Can't wait to read more....

Tonya said...

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ........just kidding! I think we all feel like we have a boring life sometimes, but to hear everybody's perspective on it is so much fun! Keep the posts coming:0)

Kristen said...

Doesn't sound boring to me! Sounds like my everyday life. I like the naps and movies too. Look forward to the new pics and details about Jaike's surgery?

Matt Haroldsen said...

you are so funny!! I read them..

Kat Rose said...

Your life is NEVER boring to me. And you always have a way of spicing things up, even dog poop in the middle of your living room is funny when you say it. Love you!

mahina said...

how could your life be boring...you have 4 kids!

no matter how boring you may think your life is, i'm always interested in what your doing. so keep writing!!

Cristi said...

You are way too funny to be boring!

Rachael said...

I totally hear you. After I get done getting the pictures off of the camera and messing with them, so they look decient, I realize, that I have to write something whitty. I am not a great writer and my life is boring too. The dog, doctor's appointments, and not seeing my husband. I wish I were there with you so I could see your cute expressions. I am really trying at the blog thing too. Oh well. I'm still just trying to keep the house clean.

Rochelle said...

Hello dear Becca...man do I miss you. I just realized that I have been pretty non-existent for awhile, also. We totally need to go get some chips and salsa again and just catch up. Ya up for it?

Hey as for the pics that are stuck on your camera, I bought this nifty little contraption at Wally World for like $28. It is from the computer department and it is made by SanDisk. It is an adapter that allows you to upload pics from different sizes of memory cards. Totally saved me!

Seriously.....chips and salsa date!!!