Wednesday, January 16, 2008

American Idol


Do you totally LOVE American Idol? If you have been hibernating and weren't aware that season 7 has begun, it has! Simon can be a little harsh but I think that's why I like him. It's a pretty family friendly show too. My kids really like to watch it. I think it's the only show that we sit down and watch together as a family. Tyler and Jaike aren't really interested but we usually pop some popcorn and that's all they care about. If you don't watch, you really should tune in. I highly recommend it.

6 comments:

Rochelle said...

I agree! This is by far my fave reality show...i like the popcorn idea...next week!

Katie Smith said...

You know I love American Idol! I've had to teach the last two nights and I was literally just getting ready to go back and watch the recorded episodes. Yes, I have to record them on a VCR...do you remember what those look like? We're too poor for DVR or TiVo!

mahina said...

sad to say i have NEVER watched this show! i watch a clip once that the mccombers showed us which was hilarious!! it would help if we had a tv, though!

Sydney said...

This is in our lineup. We're loving it!

Rachael said...

I had never really watch the show because with Dish we never padi extra to get local channels. Now we don't have Dish and I caught the last 15 minutes of it. The star wars lady and the "Mormon" girl. No rated R movies. Very cute.

Balser said...

Yep, that's our "family" show too. Shawn makes sure we record it on our DVR every week (just in case we aren't home!) I like Simon too! I think he's held his tongue a little so far or not been as mean as he could have been to some of them. I love that he's honest and if he compliments you it's not just to make you feel good!